[vtkusers] vtkAppendPolyData Losing User-defined Lookup Table

Janny Dong janny.dong at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 15:42:38 EDT 2007

Hello All,

After I used vtkAppendPolyData to append 2 vtk datasets with the same
structures, I lost the lookup table I defined in the two vtk data files. To
take a look at the result, I used vtkPolyDataWriter to get the output from
vtkAppendPolyData. And I found the lookup table was set to default. I
searched this mail list, and found a message in 2004. It looks like I am not
the first one who had this problem.

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2004-March/072615.html

Andrew, if you can get this message, please let me know what you did to deal
this problem.

Thanks
Janny