[vtkusers] Paraview Errors(?)

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Tue Oct 23 08:31:39 EDT 2007

Hello Olumide,

This discussion belongs on the ParaView mailing list (rather than the
VTK users list), so I'm copying my response there.

When you try to load your data, are you selecting "Load State" or "Open"
from the File menu? File -> Open is for loading datasets (like the one
you show at the end of your email). File -> Load State is for loading
files (usually created from File -> Save State) that specify the whole
state of the ParaView application, not just a particular data file.

If this does not correct your problem, please tell us what version of
ParaView you are using when you see this problem.

- Amy