[vtkusers] .NET NullReferenceException

Alan Mutka alan.mutka at fer.hr
Tue Oct 23 04:19:53 EDT 2007

I have problem with rendering big STL files with c# .net. I load 120MB
stl file, and first render is always successfull. But  if I continue to  run
stlrenderer.Update()
C# 2005 program crashes with NullReferenceException error. The error
doesn't  appear so often with smaller files, but it appears.

If I load the same STL file with the same program but compiled with VC++
6.0, without wrapers, just VTK, there is no problem, everything works fine.

I think there is problem with wrappers, does anyone had these king of
problem?

Thank you!