[vtkusers] Using vtkMy

Tim Soper tim_d_soper at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 11:48:47 EDT 2007

Hi, I have a quick question regarding the use of the vtkMy directory. To build, I followed all the instructions contained in the Examples/Build/vtkMy/README.  I'm still uncertain on how I should build my projects that will use vtkMy. Specifically, how do I set the appropriate include directories? Currently I get errors in my project when I try to include a header file contained within a vtkMy subdirectory.

I can of course go through the trouble of adding them all individually by adding the lines:
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES( "../vtkMy/Common" )
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES( "../vtkMy/Imaging" ), etc.

to my project's CMakeLists file, but isn't there a way for that to all be taken care of the way VTK does it? I was hoping I could use a command like FIND_PACKAGE( VTKMY ) and all the directories would be included automatically. Any recommendations would be very much appreciated.

Tim