[vtkusers] SimpleCocoaVTK link dead?

Feng Ding carlding at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 08:01:38 EDT 2007

I'm going to develop native OSX-based VTK applications, and I'm using
C++. Possible to mix obj-c and C++ in programming? Let's say, using
obj-c for the interface, and C++ for the core algorithm. I hope that
the application looks more mac-like, so I'm not going to use cross
platform libraries such as QT, FLTK, etc.