[vtkusers] SimpleCocoaVTK link dead?

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 10:36:24 EDT 2007

I do not have any examples of using pure Carbon. If you are trying to
stick with C++ I would look into Qt from TrollTech as that is a Cross
platform C++ Gui toolkit. VTK Provides a prebuilt plugin for Qt to
render VTK scenes. To create a Qt/VTK example is easy and straight
forward to accomplish.

What exactly are you trying to do? Port an existing VTK app to OS X?
Use OS X to develop VTK based Apps? Use OS X to just visualize some
data using VTK? Learn VTK using OS X as the development environment?

More information would help us help you.

cheers
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer