[vtkusers] Object not rendered using qvtk on powerpc

Hector Diez hedicu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:09:15 EST 2007

Hi Clint,

I haven't tried it yet. And unfortunately it won't be possible to do it
until next week. However I've just tried to install again qt and vtk on my
kubuntu (pretty much the same as how they were built on the ppc) and it
works perfectly. It's kind of weird. No idea of what am I missing.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Héctor.