[vtkusers]ask about some problems(need help)

m26404030 at john.petra.ac.id m26404030 at john.petra.ac.id
Wed Nov 7 15:22:35 EST 2007

hi all, i want to some questions.. please help me with this
1. i make a application using MFC, when i run my program i get error
message like this in the output window:

ERROR: In
C:\VTK\vtk-5.0.3\Filtering\vtkStreamingDemand\DrivenPipeline.cxx, line
628
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (0x02B061A0) : The update extent
specified in the information for output port 0 on algorithm
vtkBMPReader(0x02B06D40) is 0 466 0 466 0 0, which outside the whole
extent 0 412 0 412 0 0.

But the application still seems okay and i still can continue with
it(but the vtkOutputWindow still there)..
in my application i want to display 2D image(.bmp) which the file name
i get from the open dialog file..when i open the file for the first
time its okay,but when i open different file for the second time,third
time and so on, the error message occur..(i display the image with the
same reader, mapper, imagedata and actor)

what i have to do??(should i update something that related to the extent??)
and is there a way not to show the vtkOutputWindow so i can "hide" the
error messages?? ^^

2. when i display the image, it looks darker than the original image??
what happen??

thanx a lot..
sorry if my english is bad