[vtkusers] Setting up vtk with visual studio 2005

Andreas Freudling freudling at bwh.harvard.edu
Sun Nov 4 17:09:07 EST 2007

Hello Polys,

have you already used the following tutorial?
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_Building_VTK

For further information about vtk you can also use
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_Additional_Information.

If this doesn't work, please describe more details (for example are you
using vs 2005 express or professional, at which step do you get errors...).

Hope this helps

Andy