[vtkusers] undefined reference to `JAWT_GetAWT

Bernard Giroux giroux at geo.polymtl.ca
Fri May 25 16:30:52 EDT 2007

Hi Neil,

I faced similar problem once or twice.  I solved by turning makefile
verbose on in the ccmake config, and retyped make to see the exact call
of the compiler (with all options) that crashes.  Then I just retype
this (long) line with the required -L/needed/dir and -lneeded_lib.

Not very elegant, but it worked, and the whole compilation went through.

Hope this helps...

Bernard