[vtkusers] Clipping vtkPolyData with vtkBox

samo sandra.moritz at gmx.de
Thu May 24 08:02:49 EDT 2007

Hello folks

I clip PolyData with the vtkBox class. My problem is, that the clipping data
is not orthogonal to the main axis, but the box is clipping along these
axes. How can I change the orientation of the box, such that the box is
clipping parallel to my PolyData and not to the main axis of my coordinate
system? I tried

vtkBox* box = vtkBox::New();
box->SetTransform(PolyDataActor->GetUserTransform());

but that did not work. Has anybody an idea how I can change the orientation
of my box?

Thanks!