[vtkusers] vtkMarchingCubes and vtkClipPolyData speed up

bluelylilac bluelylilac at 163.com
Thu May 24 04:40:55 EDT 2007

I use this pipeline to run my softwarevtkMarchingCubes-> vtkStripper->vtkTriangleFilter->vtkDecimatePro->vtkSmotthPolyDataFiltre->vtkPolyDataNormals->vtkClipPolyData->vtkPolydataMapper->vtkActor data were read from a series of DICOM ,512*512 pixel there I use vtkClipPolyData to do some realtime clipwhen I change the parameter ,the Actor do some changebut ,it runs very slow that cannot say that it works realtime.. I also do some shrink  before mc to let it run faster but still cannot satisfaction。。when i is there anyway else to speed up? thx