[vtkusers] What is the data ordering in ImageData?

Marc Baaden baaden at smplinux.de
Sat May 19 04:59:02 EDT 2007

Hi,

thanks Kent, I can now answer my own question, as your message prompted me
to have another, deeper look at the VTk books. Actually in "The Visualization
Toolkit", page 144, is written "..in the direction of increasing x, then y,
then z", which I hadn't spotted earlier.

Thanks,
Marc

NB: a suggestion for the authors of the documentation: maybe it would be useful
    to add this also to the user guide, in particular
    to the file formats section or to the chapter on ImageData?

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden at smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr