[vtkusers] System Administrator/Senior Systems Programmer/Visualization

George Otto george-otto at psu.edu
Fri May 18 17:20:05 EDT 2007

The Pennsylvania State University, Information Technology Services (ITS), High Performance Computing and Visualization Group is seeking a Senior Systems Programmer for Visualization. The position involves system administration, integration and user support for unique visualization systems used in research and teaching across a variety of academic disciplines. This is a standing staff position at our University Park, Pennsylvania campus. For the right person, the job can provide a great opportunity to build upon core system administration and graphics integration skills to work with novel and cutting edge visualization technologies in a dynamic university environment. Interested parties please see the more complete job description and online application instructions on the Penn State Office of Human Resources website as listed below. Applications will be received until the position is filled. We will begin screening received applications on June 4th.

The job is listed under PSU OHR web pages at

http://www.psu.jobs/Opportunities/Opportunities.html

The position number is 24949.

A direct link to the job description (and link for applying online) is at:

https://www.ohr.psu.edu/Jobs/External/EVMS2_External/currentap1.cfm#24949