[vtkusers] vtkThreshold->SetInputArrayToProcess

Samuel Marcos godofredoiii at gmail.com
Tue May 15 05:35:39 EDT 2007

Hi everyone. I'm trying to subdivide a point cloud stored in a Polydata into
a group of Polydata according to the proximity of the points to the origin.
Some kind of voxelizing the point cloud into huge cubes. I'm using
vtkThreshold filter but albeith the program compiles, I can't see anything.
I'm making some tries and I cannot figure out the parameters
SetInputArrayToProcess needs as input. Any help will be wellcomed thanks