[vtkusers] how to initialize an empty image

miladi abdallah miladi_abdallah at yahoo.co.in
Tue May 15 05:24:18 EDT 2007

hello,
I want to extract all voxels which are inside a volume bounded by a given surface. I modelised the surface by a vtkPolyData and I want to use vtkImageStencil to do this job. Thus, i'm obliged to initialize an image with white color for all voxels and clip the given volume and make the voxel inside this volume with black color, so i will have the required result.
The problem is how to create an empty image and initialize all his voxels with a given color?
Thanks a lot for ur help.
Abdallah