[vtkusers] installing vtk-5.0.3 and cmake-2.4.6

Wei Woo weiwoo11 at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 03:45:46 EDT 2007

Dear friends,
                    I have installed vtk successfully.It was windows XP home which was making the problem.
  regards,
  Wei.

Wei Woo <weiwoo11 at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Dear friend,
                  I find cmake 'not responding' whenever I try to configure.What's the problem.Before I configured with cmake-2.4.5 but without any of this problem.
  Thanks, Wei.

Xiaofeng Z <xf10036 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Why do you think it' hang? It maybe working in the background. Does it show any message?

Xiaofeng Zhao
http://www.xzing.org
errare humanum est