[vtkusers] vtk and dri

Antonio Matta amatta at puj.edu.co
Sat May 12 16:14:01 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am working on application using vtk that runs under Linux and Windows.
It is basically a dynamic simulation of a serial chain of bodies.

On my machine, the graphical simulation runs faster in Linux than in Windows.

How can I be sure that I am using my video card properly through DRI?

My machine has an Nvidia GeForce 7900 GS with 256 MB.

Thanks,

Antonio.

Antonio Alejandro Matta Gómez.
Computer Software Engineer.
Research Assistant - Robotics and Automation Group.
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana - Cali.
Home Page: http://gar.puj.edu.co/Members/amatta/

Anyone who needs me, and whom I can help is
my neighbor.
                          Benedict XVI.
                          Deus Caritas Est.