[vtkusers] vtkCaptionActor2D always on top?

Luca Pallozzi Lavorante lplavorante at gmail.com
Mon May 14 13:46:17 EDT 2007

Hi everybody, I have sent a post to the list about the vtkCaptionActor2D
class, as I need to display labels positioned in 3D space.
It seems that the text  is always shown on top of all other 3D objects
regardless of  the viewer position.
 I have searched in the list archives and found two users with the same
problem.
Is there any way to force the label to effectively be placed in 3D world so
that it be eventually "covered" by other objects in front of it?

Thank you very much

          Luca