[vtkusers] coordinates changed(?) after acquiring points from vtkPolyData

Emmanouil Moschidis moshman65 at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 08:28:32 EDT 2007

Hi i am doing a simple thing and it doesn't work without any reasonable explanation.

I am extracting the points out of a vtkPolyData isosurface. And then i am putting the putting the points in std::vector (s). Afterwards i visualise the points (single points) based on their x, y , z coordinates. Do you know if anything is changed or can cause coordinate changes during this procedure?

By the way I am using vtk inside OsiriX...so maybe there are slight differences but i want to be sure that the vtk part of the code is allright.

thanks