[vtkusers] QVTKWidgetPlugin - wrong path specification in Cmake files?

Andreas Keil andreas.keil at cs.tum.edu
Mon May 7 11:30:58 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I managed to build and install VTK with Qt support enabled (under
WinXP+VS8). However, the "INSTALL" build apparently doesn't manage to find
the QVTKPluginWidget.dll file due to a wrong directory specification. I'm
not a CMake expert which makes it impossible for me to fix this - that's
why I am asking you for help.

Another issue is that the release and debug builts of VTK (and also ITK)
carry the same name. I also asked the ITK users mailing list, how to
globally add a "D" postfix to all debug builts. This would be the only
solution for using both release and debug versions of QVTKPluginWidget, I
suppose. Any other ideas on that?

Thank you,
Andreas.