[vtkusers] [VTK 5.0, Mac OS 10.4.9] Having both a debug and a release installation

David Goldsmith David.L.Goldsmith at noaa.gov
Fri May 4 10:58:25 EDT 2007

Hi!  Installing VTK on a Mac running 10.4.9.  So far w/out incident (at
least none that I haven't been able to resolve :-) ) but...
I want to have both a debug and a release install; out-of-source I built
separate, labeled build structures w/ the appropriate ccmake modifiers;
I installed the debug version first and noted as it was spewing forth
that there was nothing in the path names to distinguish it as a debug
version, so I'm concerned that when I install the release build it will
just overwrite everything the debug build installed - what gives?  Thanks!

DG