[vtkusers] is there a suitable derivative class?

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 09:29:10 EDT 2007

hello all;
I got a few pixel values (50 samples ) through a normal vector by trilinear interpolating  and then I would like to calculate these values first  derivatives to get maximum gradient magnitude of them. Is there any class for this or ,should I calculate it just my self?
Does anybody have any knowledge about that?
Thanks
Tony