[vtkusers] VTK Glossary

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Wed Mar 28 07:42:38 EDT 2007

Hi Peter,

You're right that there isn't a VTK glossary, but there is no reason you
couldn't add it to the wiki. If you don't already have an account, go to
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK, and click on "Create an account or log in"
in the upper right corner. Once you create an account, you can add a
glossary page to the wiki. One of the main reasons for having a wiki is
that it can be easily extended by members of the VTK community.

- Amy