[vtkusers] 3dWidgets - turn off feature (not bug) for picking widgets even behind other actors

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Mar 23 12:02:19 EDT 2007

I don't see an easy way to do that. To make it happen you would have to make
a change where vtkImagePlaneWidget calls this->PlanePicker->GetPath(). The
change would do something like
call this->PlanePicker->GetActors() and GetPickedPositions() and then do
something more inteligent to decide what prop is nearest for the pick.