[vtkusers] 3dWidgets - turn off feature (not bug) for picking widgets even behind other actors

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 11:34:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm using vtkImagePlaneWidget. It works great. I know this is an
"intended feature, and not a bug", but is there anyway to turn off the
feature where the back-most widget will get picked even if there are
other widgets in front of them?

I have three image plane widgets, and I always end up grabbing the
back most one when they're all stacked on top of eachother.

Is there a way to turn that off, and just have the first one
intersected be selected?

Thanks,
Mark