[vtkusers] vtkSelection and vtkExtractSelected*

John Norris jnorris at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 22 11:38:51 EDT 2007

Sounds good, that's more or less what I was thinking.  I suppose I could
go ahead and add proper support for PRESERVE_TOPOLOGY and
CONTAINING_CELLS.  The vtkExtractSelected* filters would all have to
overload RequestDataObject() if I do that (vtkExtractSelectedFrustum
already does), but then you could remove vtkExtractSelectedPolyDataIds.

John

--
John Norris
Research Programmer