[vtkusers] vtkSelection and vtkExtractSelected*

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Mar 22 11:24:22 EDT 2007

That does sound like a good idea. How about calling it INVERSE, and adding
that as a property to vtkSelection. Then make the vtkExtractSelected*
filters respect it. Probably the best place to do that is where each filters
inspects individual points and cells.

I'm too busy to try it in the short term but would be glad to help.

cheers
Dave DeMarle