[vtkusers] interpolation

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 11:02:57 EDT 2007

Are there any functions to do trilinear interpolation of raw dataset
? I checked
vtkMath, which I thought might be the logical place, but doesnt seem to
be part of it. I am looking
for a function, given a set of points (2 3d) to return the
interpolated value at a given point (x,y,z)

I read the raw dataset with  vtkImageReader . Then which classes should I use to do trilinear interpolation on a specific points(x,yz)?
vtkImageReader *readraw = vtkImageReader::New();
readraw->SetFileDimensionality(3);
readraw->SetFilePrefix("3Draw_dataset");
readraw->SetFilePattern("%s%.d.raw");
readraw->SetDataByteOrderToBigEndian();
readraw->SetDataExtent (0,250,0,300,0,120);
readraw->SetDataScalarTypeToUnsignedChar();
readraw->SetDataOrigin(0,0,0);
readraw->SetDataSpacing(0.2,0.2,0.2);// necessary to see Raw data on 3D
readraw->SetDataMask(0x7ff);
readraw->Update();

thanks
Tony