[vtkusers] Blending two scalar arrays on poly data?

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Thu Mar 15 17:40:10 EDT 2007

I don't know the answer to your question directly. But I will suggest
two alternatives.

1) Use the array calculator to 'combine' the values from the arrays in
some meaningful way.

2) Threshold method
   a) Color the surface with one variable
   b) Copy the surface, offset it toward the camera
   c) Color the new surface by the second variable
   d) Threshold the new surface (get rid of all low values or whatever)

Just food for thought...

  Brian Wylie - Org 1424
  Sandia National Laboratories
  MS 0822 - Building 880/A1-J