[vtkusers] Blending two scalar arrays on poly data?

Kevin Teich kteich at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 15 17:10:04 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to mimic the behavior of an older surface viewer in which we
overlay one set of scalars over the entire surface with its own color
map. Then we have a second set of scalars which we overlay in another
color map, but only for values within a certain threshold, and we do
blending over part of that range. I'm imagining some kind of filter
object that takes two DataArrays and two ScalarsToColors as inputs, has
some threshold settings, and outputs a single DataArray and
ScalarsToColors. I could do it by hand, but does something like this
already exist? If not, can somebody point me to a similar filter to use
as a starting point in writing my own?

Thanks.

--
Kevin Teich