[vtkusers] Re: vtkusers Digest, Vol 35, Issue 11

rajesh langoju rajeshlangoju at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 05:51:50 EDT 2007

hi... frnds..
am rajesh doing my nmasters in sendor system technology....
frnds am doing my master project in vtk only, its related to volume
rendering, and am using ray cast algorithm for my rendering. i got the input
data slice (i,e mri images of brain). and the problem is i need vc++ code
for that ray cast or any rendering algorithm, fist i want to try in vc++ and
then i will go for vtk yarr... any of u know about this code pkls send me
yaar...
i need u r help my dear user... and frnds...
help me pls..
rajesh langoju
masters in sensors,
vit,