[vtkusers] 3D .raw data density values

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 05:12:38 EDT 2007

hi;
Michael you were right,vtkProbefilter is suitable way to get point at  a certain point.  You mentioned that  "the output depends on what interpolation type you choose (linear/cubic..)." how can I specified interpolation type,I would like to use trilinear interpolation type? Could you give a sample code to understand vtkprobefilter using structure? If someone can add something from their knowledge it will be appreciated too.
thanks in advance
Tony