[vtkusers] Interacting with VTK under Mac OS X

Miguel Angel Rodriguez Florido marf at ctm.ulpgc.es
Mon Mar 12 13:10:36 EDT 2007

	Hi Sean,

	Thanks for your answer, but I think that my question is simpler: How
can I browse in a vtk application using the mouse?. In Mac I have a
1-button-based mouse, but I can plug a 3-button usb mouse. Do I use the
mouse like in a linux or windows machine (left button is rotation, right
button bla bla, etc)?.

	For example I have run the /ImageProcessing/ImageInteractor.tcl example
and I cannot interact with the image,..and I got a message like "RCNE
SendEventToEventTarget (suom 9                ) failed, -9870". And
right now I have discovered that if I do "vtk" from a shell:
%button .test -text test
failed because it doesn't know "button" command, and moreover if I try
an example with vtkTkRenderWindow or wm command it doesn't work too :-(,
although I have compiled with Tcl/Tk (perhaps, this is my error, because
in my CMakeCache.txt I have seen that the TK_LIBRARY is pointing to
/Systems/Library/Frameworks/tk.framework and the real directory is
Tk.framework with "T" in uppercase although ccmake chose it automatically).

	Sorry for my, perhaps, obvious questions, but I'm new under Mac and I
see that you are Mac Software Developer.

	Thanks again in advance.