[vtkusers] create a VTK project under Xcode on Mac Os X

Francesco Pasqualini docfra81 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 17:27:17 EST 2007

Hi,
after a correct installation, I've in the same folder Kitware, the
subfolder VTK and VTKbin.
If I opened a project under Xcode, using c++ tools, and copy&paste
some code writed down by the teacher, I've all the include
instruction wrong.

I suppose I've to create the project using some cmake instruction: so
I create a new folder at path PATH and write in the terminal

cmake -G Xcode /PATH while I'm in the VTK folder named at the begin?

is this correct? I forget something?
please keep in mind I'm a perfect beginner so, please, be simple :D :D

thanks a lot
Francesco