[vtkusers] Change Right Click Event

Francois Louis LAILLIER flaillier at eldim.fr
Wed Mar 7 10:10:21 EST 2007

Hello everybody.

I want change the event associated with zooming action, because
CTRL+SHIFT associating is enough.

I want to pick up coordinates of my mouse cursor emplacement.

The problem it's the language used... the Visual Basic.

The Renderwindowinteractor don't works with VB and crash the program and
visual studio...

To develop this event I need to declare an instance like that:

Dim withevents interactor as vtkinteractorstyleuser

Interactor.observeEvent vtkmiddleButtonPressEvent

After I create a subroutine like that:

Private Sub interactor_MiddleMousebuttonpressEvent()

Msgbox " middle mouse press"

End sub.

How can I do associate an event with picking fox example.

Thanks' in advance.