[vtkusers] 3D .raw data density values

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 06:23:10 EST 2007

hello ;
these days I have written too many problems to the forum. First of all I am sorry about my inconvenience. I have tried to accomplished my project on time,that is why I am so stressfull.
I need your help again,Is it possible to get  a specific coordinate's (x,y,z) density value(greylevel value) in  3D .raw data. For example I have a coordinate like that (10,-20,5)  What is the density value of that point?Is it possible to get that value?

Thank you

http://new.mail.yahoo.com