[vtkusers] Problem with axes visibility in vtkCubeAxesActor2D

Pierre Barbier de Reuille pbarbier at ucalgary.ca
Mon Mar 5 13:34:20 EST 2007

Hello,

I have a problem with axes visibility. If I try to set one of the axis
as invisible using:

 axes->SetZAxisVisibility(false);

Then, the invisible axes will change depending on the orientation of the
graph ... This is a big problem. I tried to solve it modifying the code
(and looking at how the labels were done) however, I end up with some
serious problems, like axes position not being refreshed, ... and I
really don't understand what is happening there. Can someone tell me
what solution I have ?

Thanks,

Pierre