[vtkusers] Flipping the image with vtkCamera::Yaw() makes image disappear

Thomas Lambertz thomas at hexerei-software.de
Fri Mar 2 07:52:20 EST 2007

Hi Jesús,

are you sure you have to use yaw ? In an aircraft yaw means that if you
fly from east to west after yaw(180) you fly from west to east. So in
your case you can not see the image because it is behind your camera.

What about mirroring your camera-position on the other side of your
image ? This would give you a change in left/right (if this is your
intention).

When you roll(180) then you got a left/right AND upside/down flip.

Hth,
Tom