[vtkusers] Flipping the image with vtkCamera::Yaw() makes image disappear

Jesús Spí­nola jspinola at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 07:04:07 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm manipulating the camera of vtkImageViewer2 to flip my image. One of the
things I want to do is rotate the camera to see the image flipped. For this
I used the method Yaw(180).
After applying the Yaw(180) the image disappears. If I apply Yaw(180) again,
the image appears again in the original orientation.

If after Yaw(180) I reset the camera with vtkRenderer::ResetCamera() the
image gets flipped as I want, but I get other unpleasant effects, because of
the reset, because the camera is positioned on the center, and I want to
keep other transformations that I did before the flip, like rotations, pan,
etc

Could someone tell me which things of the camera I need to update to see the
image flipped after the Yaw?

Thanks!