[vtkusers] Threads, MultiCore and VTK

John Norris jnorris at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 1 15:20:29 EST 2007

Regarding #3, I created an abstract class vtkMultiGroupThreadedAlgorithm
that automates multithreading, including intelligent handling of
ProgressEvents (but not vtk[Debug|Warning|Error]Macros).  It works well,
but I haven't done any kind of performance testing.  Also it only works
on composite datasets, as you might guess from the name.

John

--
John Norris
Research Programmer