[vtkusers] up to data tvtk installation procedure?

Joel Schaerer joel.schaerer at insa-lyon.fr
Fri Jun 29 04:47:52 EDT 2007

fred wrote:
> Joel Schaerer a écrit :
>> Hi all,
>>
>> A few days ago, someone suggested me to use tvtk (new python bindings
>> for vtk,
>> coupled with scipy/numpy). It seems very interesting, but I've failed
>> to install
>> it on my fedora 7. The various installation guides available on the
>> web are very
>> confusing... Would someone point me to the right one?
> Hi,
>
> What did you try exactly ?

I must say I don't remember exactly, but I tried several solutions with
easy_install including binary eggs (which apparently don't exist for f7) and
from source. I didn't try to download the source from svn as the build procedure
seemed a bit complex but if this is the right way to do it I'm willing to try :)

joel

--
Joël Schaerer
PhD. Student