[vtkusers] Really need work with VRML(vrmlscript) animation

Jônata Tyska Carvalho jonatatyska at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:47:47 EDT 2007

Hi,

Im a university student and im working with animateds vrmls. They use
scripts ( vrmlscript,javascript,etc ) and i having problems because i need
open it with some software like 3ds, maya, okino polytrans, because i need
to convert this vrml to another animated format. I can even create a plugin
for 3ds to import a vrml with script, but i need to use some type of
interpreter engine and i am a little confused about this. So, i wanna some
help, hint or something that send me to a solution, maybe a name of a
interpreter that i can use to do this or something else, even a software or
importer that do this already.

Please, can you help me?

Greetings,

--
Jônata Tyska Carvalho
-- Técnico em Informática pelo Colégio Técnico Industrial (CTI)