[vtkusers] Hausdorff Distance in VTK

Meisam Aliroteh meisam.aliroteh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:22:05 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a class in VTK that can compute the Hausdorff
distance between 2 polydatas. I know there is a software called M.E.S.H.
which does this but it needs to be ported into VTK, which cannot be done
easily. I'm running very short on time and I need something that can easily
be used in VTK. If any one can point me to a location where I can find the
freeware code, or if anyone has doen this and is willing to share the code,
that would be great.

BTW, whatever happened to vtksbHausdorffDistanceToTarget !!! Does any one
have it and will it ever be added to vtk ???