[vtkusers] Drag and Drop

kang jin corkang at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 06:54:40 EDT 2007

Hi. Everybody!
I want to know about "Drag and Drop" function on VTK based application.
For example, on vc++ MFC application, I had two more vtk rendering windows in my application.
One rendering window (first window) is empty and another rendering window(second window)  render with jpeg image data,
so I want to move to first window the second window's rendered object  using mouse drag and drop function.
How can I move it?
Also I have one more question.
It is how can I use mouse drag and drop event on vtk application.
Please help me.
Thank you.