[vtkusers] Can't scale vtkActor2D

Isidro Moreno morenoisidro at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Jun 23 12:32:39 EDT 2007

Hello!

How can I make a vtkActor2D object autoscale when the window size change. I've looking some examples (like vtkXYPlotActor in X:\VTK\Hybrid\Testing\Tcl\xyPlot.tcl) and It seems to have nothing special.

The problem is, that GetPosition2Coordinate()->SetValue(....) doesn't work but GetPositionCoordinate()->SetValue(....) yes. Neither the methods vtkActor2D->SetHeight() and Set Width() work! I can only move it.

do I need to know my viewport dimensions?
What is the right way to autoscale 2Dactors?

Thank you!!!