[vtkusers] Changing the topology without disturbing the point coordinates !

M.Salman at surrey.ac.uk M.Salman at surrey.ac.uk
Fri Jun 22 07:03:27 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Given that I have a 3D triangle mesh with a given connectivity, I want to change the connectivity /simplify/reduce or increase the number of triangles in the mesh while keeeping the number of points and the coordinates of the points constant.How can I do that?
One possible solution may be to re-triangulate the mesh using delaunay triangulation.... Will it conform to given conditions?

Best Regards,
Salman