[vtkusers] vtk 4x4 matrix and quaternions

Emmanouil Moschidis moshman65 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 13:39:33 EDT 2007

Hello

I am getting from a tracking system coordinates from a pointer in x,y,z format and
orientation in space in quaternions. Now I want to import this information to vtk. I have seen that vtkMath class supports the conversion from quaternions to 3x3 rotation matrices, but my question is the following:
 the 4x4 transformation matrices in VTK present the information about rotation in angles? (then of course the transformation from quaternions to angles is necessary)

Thanks