[vtkusers] vtkLineSource and drawing a curve line

Isidro Moreno morenoisidro at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jun 20 13:39:05 EDT 2007

Hi!

I want to draw a simple 2D curve line and I thought that vtkLineSource would help me make the things easier. The fact is that I'm lost, because I don't know how to modify the points coordinates in the vtkPolyData output of vtkLineSource since it returns a straight line. Does the function SetResolution() of vtkLineSource define de segments of vtkPolyLine cell? Do I have to change those point coordinates of vtkPolyLine object? How?

Thanks!