[vtkusers] Quick Question on VTK and the Preferred OS

Mathieu Coursolle mcoursolle at rogue-research.com
Tue Jun 5 13:08:16 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have been using VTK on both Windows XP and OS X 10.4 (Cocoa).

I personnally find it easier to build VTK applications using OS X
and cocoa.

However, there are less OS X users for support, and VTK cocoa classes
might not work properly if you are not using the CVS version of VTK,
as some new fixes have been made recently.

Thanks.

Mathieu